Do you want to work at a place where every day offers exciting, new challenges with tons of freedom, fun and friendship? Do you want a chance to learn, grow so intensely that you unleash your potential in life? Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of others and change the world for the better?
At Morakot Muaythai Gym, you will be inspired to unleash your potential upon the world.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF
THE AUSTRALIA’S MOST AMAZING MUAYTHAI FAMILY?
WORK ALONGSIDE SUPERSTARS
You will work alongside truly inspirational people who want to achieve the extraordinary in life: teammates who will bring out the best in you, who will help you to evolve into everything you want to be in life, and who are ready to conquer the world with you.
A TRUE FAMILY
At Morakot Muaythai Gym, we are a true family. We work together, we laugh together, and we cry together. Our mission is sacred. We are here to unleash potential in everyone in the Morakot Family – students, instructors, fighters, staff, and community – through the power of Muay Thai. We inspire greatness in each other and everyone around us. We are here to make a positive impact on everyone’s life and to change the world for the better.
A TRUE MERITOCRACY
Morakot is a true meritocracy. We believe in the power of dreams. We don’t care about paper qualifications, socio-economic backgrounds, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, or any other typical corporate metric. We simply want exceptional people who want to do great things in life. Morakot is a place where you control your destiny, where you command your future, where there are no limits to your career.
WE HAVE BIG DREAMS. WE ARE FEARLESS. AND WE LIVE EVERY DAY WITH PASSION.
We are also extremely active in community service, donating to staff favoured charities. Through the Morakot Community Outreach Program, we work with the less fortunate, underprivileged and charities. Our pro-bono work serves as a platform to unleash the human potential through the martial arts for those who may not be as fortunate in life. Our partners include Bully Zero, Children’s Cancer Foundation, Movember, and Bravehearts. At Morakot Muaythai Gym, we believe in happiness, purpose, and meaning to our work. Everyone’s work here contributes to something larger than ourselves and together we have the amazing opportunity to change the world for the better.
SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL?
• Learn, grow, and become everything you can be in life.
• Build lifelong friendships.
• Train with a champion team.
• Be inspired by some of the sharpest minds in business.
If you have what it takes, join us for the journey of a lifetime.
It’s time to make that leap and ignite your life!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SUPERSTARS TO JOIN US FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
“We are looking for an assistant Muay Thai instructor in a casual capacity, who is able to take group classes and personal training at Morakot Muaythai Gym Epping.
You will be working alongside a team of young, enthusiastic & fun trainers who are experienced trainers and love what they do. We have a flexible roster and we’re looking for someone who can take up to 10-15 classes per week, including rotating weekends, morning and evening classes.
We have a great community and excellent member base who love to work hard, take feedback and want your support to achieve their Muay Thai, health and fitness goals. We take a very holistic approach to Muay Thai and focus heavily on ensuring our members are looking at not only their physical goals but their mental and emotional goals also.
• Fast-tracked career progression in a rewarding environment.
• Flexible hours 10-15 hours a week on a casual basis + bonuses for personal training.
• Be supported by highly qualified and experienced coaches.
• Training provided.
• Create safe and holistic programs that teach all aspects of Muay Thai.
• Conduct group classes and private training sessions.
• Plan, develop and address the needs and fitness objectives of all students.
• Motivate and inspire students to achieve their fitness and martial arts goals.
• Assume responsibility for the health and safety of students and teach safe training habits.
• Break down movements and techniques into teachable steps.
• Actively walking the floor during class to find technique corrections, individual
encouragement & motivation for each member.
• Work with students at all levels of proficiency.
• Welcome clients by name and build rapport.
• Continue to build upon the community culture of our gym.
• 10-15 hours of group training work each week, but this can vary including mornings, nights
• Passion, enthusiasm & genuine motivation towards wanting to improve the lives of others.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with members and local business partners.
• Passionate about Muay Thai and represents the Morakot values.
• Happy, positive, fun and friendly personality.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Self-motivated and goal orientated.
• Loyal, honest and always willing to go the extra mile.
• Keen to learn new skills and develop themselves!
Applicants must have:
• 4+ Years’ Experience in Muay Thai (Professional fighter highly desirable)
• Current First Aid and CPR.
• Working with children check.
• Must have flexible availability to work weekends, mornings and evenings.
• Be available for 10 – 15 hours per week.”