Assistant Instructor – Apply now
Assistant Muay Thai Instructor Job Description
We are looking for an assistant Muay Thai instructor in a casual capacity, who is able to take group classes and personal training at Morakot Muaythai Gym Epping.
You will be working alongside a team of young, enthusiastic & fun trainers who are experienced trainers and love what they do. We have a flexible roster and we’re looking for someone who can take up to 10-15 classes per week, including rotating weekends, morning and evening classes.
We have a great community and excellent member base who love to work hard, take feedback and want your support to achieve their Muay Thai, health and fitness goals. We take a very holistic approach to Muay Thai and focus heavily on ensuring our members are looking at not only their physical goals but their mental and emotional goals also.
• Fast-tracked career progression in a rewarding environment.
• Flexible hours 10-15 hours a week on a casual basis + bonuses for personal training.
• Be supported by highly qualified and experienced coaches.
• Training provided.
• Create safe and holistic programs that teach all aspects of Muay Thai.
• Conduct group classes and private training sessions.
• Plan, develop and address the needs and fitness objectives of all students.
• Motivate and inspire students to achieve their fitness and martial arts goals.
• Assume responsibility for the health and safety of students and teach safe training habits.
• Break down movements and techniques into teachable steps.
• Actively walking the floor during class to find technique corrections, individual
encouragement & motivation for each member.
• Work with students at all levels of proficiency.
• Welcome clients by name and build rapport.
• Continue to build upon the community culture of our gym.
• 10-15 hours of group training work each week, but this can vary including mornings, nights
• Passion, enthusiasm & genuine motivation towards wanting to improve the lives of others.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with members and local business partners.
• Passionate about Muay Thai and represents the Morakot values.
• Happy, positive, fun and friendly personality.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Self-motivated and goal orientated.
• Loyal, honest and always willing to go the extra mile.
• Keen to learn new skills and develop themselves!
Applicants must have:
• 4+ Years’ Experience in Muay Thai (Professional fighter highly desirable)
• Current First Aid and CPR.
• Working with children check.
• Must have flexible availability to work weekends, mornings and evenings.
• Be available for 10 – 15 hours per week.